|Annie before the Apocalypse|
|Family||Unnamed Mother, Father and Siblings (fate unknown)|
|Height||5'5 (165 cm)|
|Weight||120 lbs (56 kg)|
|First Apperance||Season 1|
|Arianne Davis Gallery|
- "They are just survivors. Like us"
- ―Annie thinking about Luke’s and Adam’s arrival
Annie grew up in suburbian part of LA, California. She had a large family, having one sister and three brothers. She was often picked on by her older siblings, so she is shy and rather anti-social.
Annie has had Rock Climbing and Rhythmic Gymnastics lessons since she went to preschool, and she is pretty good at them, having even won a few competitions. At free time, she used to do photography, and post photos to her blog.
She moved to Orlando recently, after she was accepted to Valencia College Art Major.
Season 1 Edit
Season 2 Edit
Killed Victims Edit
- Possibly a couple of walkers
Annie is rather shy, but incredibly kind and caring person, who helps others out and stays faithful and loyal to them. She is also a pacifist, meaning, that she absolutely hates to see violence, but it doesn’t mean that she isn’t ready to defend herself or her group from those who want to attack them.
She might come up being meek and a bit of a pushover and naive, seeing as she almost bought drugs from Cesar even though she has never taken them.
In Season 2, she is very quiet, as she is shocked from Cesar’s sudden death and is feeling survivor’s guilt about it.
Annie is a woman in her late teens. She has collarbone length auburn hair and hazel eyes. She is 5'5 and weighs 120lbs.
- Agility/Stealth: Annie got her agility skill from her Rhythmic Gymnastics classes, what she has taken since she was a child.
- Survival: Annie had read many survival handbooks, annd now, she knows, how to stay alive in the wilderness of an apocalypse.
- Climbing: Since she was a child, Annie has had Rock Climbing trainings. So now, she’s easily able to climb on sleep slope, trees, and mountains.
Weapons and Items Edit
- Glock 18: The gun was given to Annie by Cesar after they had reached to his and Ricos apartment.
- Computer Backpack: She managed to grab her backpack from the Cafe before escaping with Cesar.
- Numerous Guns and Ammo: She took some of the guns and ammo Rico owned before they left from his apartment.
- "I’m pretty sure your friend survived. He most likely also had a gun with him. Maybe he found other survivors at town, and is with them.""
- ―Annie reassuring Cesar about Rico’s absence
- ""I’m Annie, but you already know that.""
- ―-Annie introducing herself to Adam
- "Luke, you should apologize. Judging from Cesar’s reaction, this plate meant something for him."
- ―-Annie, trying to make Luke apologize for breaking a plate
- Annie’s "quietness" in 2nd Season is caused from my absence and unability to write story from her PoV
- Annie’s birthday was three weeks before the apocalypse (meaning she just turned 18)