|First Apperance||Season 4|
Bismarck is a minor character and a survivor of the outbreak in The Walking Dead HGRP Edition. He is a pretend member of the Miami Cultists, due to his owner Frederika Heller also being a pretend member.
It is unknown what Bismarck's life was like before the apocalypse.
At some point in the apocalypse, Bismarck became a pretend member of the Miami Cultists, due to Frederika also being a pretend member (using the cult as a way to get food).
- Unnamed survivors
- Several walkers
Bismarck's personality is similar to that of his owner's. He is an aggressive, mischievous and violent dog, due to Frederika training him to attack or kill anyone who threatens or displeases her. Bismarck will only listen to Frederika or Asher.
Bismarck was a young German Shepherd, being 4 years old. He has brown fur and watchful brown eyes. He is a big dog, standing at 2'1" and weighing 75lbs.
- Smell: Dogs have a good sense of smell, so Bismarck is no different.
- Fighting: Bismarck is handy in fights, even more if Frederika is involved, as he will attack anyone who hurts her.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Teeth: As a German Shepherd, who eat meat, Bismarck's teeth can be used as weapons against enemies. Due to the zombie virus not affecting dogs, Bismarck can use his teeth against walkers as well.
- Claws: Bismarck can use his claws to inflict cuts on enemies.
Frederika is Bismarck's owner. He is loyal to his master.
- Bismarck is named after Otto von Bismarck, a prominent figure in German history. This relates to his owner's nationality, as she is German.