|Height||5'7" (170 cm)|
|Weight||135 lbs (61 kg)|
|First Apperance||Season 4|
- "Leo! Walkers are in the front!"
- ―Delilah's first lines.[[src]]
Before the apocalypse, it is unknown what Delilah was.
Delilah first appears in Season 4, when a she, Leo, and Peter raid a store during a supply run. While her two comrades raid one side of the store, Delilah continues to the other alone, where she runs into Alistair, Kenneth, and Jewel.
Delilah calls for the help of Leo and Peter, though they're too busy loudly stuffing supplies in a bag to hear her. After being held at gunpoint and questioned by Alistair, Delilah yells for Leo, who finally hears her and comes running to her aid.
A tense standoff begins when Leo and Peter arrive, the latter armed with a double-barrel shotgun. Leo begins to taunt Alistair for his lack of luxury, when Jewel hits Peter from behind with a sack. Delilah remains frozen in fear as Leo puts Jewel in a chokehold, ordering Delilah to grab Peter's gun.
- Possibly numerous counts of walkers and unnamed people.
Delilah was a very skittish, nervous girl who was easily frightened. She was quick witted, making her an essential supply runner.
Delilah was a tall, regular girl in her early thirties. She had short black hair and shiny blue eyes, looking rather cute despite a glaring mole on her upper lip.
- Quick-Witted: Delilah was a quick thinker, calling for assistance when she realized the danger of the store.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Unknown Firearm: Like most of the Miami Cultists, Delilah carried a gun, though she was unable to draw it due to being held at gunpoint.
Delilah was good friends with Leo, trusting him to save her when she was put into danger.