|Marc during the apocalypse.|
|Height||6'1" (1.85 m)|
|Weight||183 lbs. (83 kg)|
|First Apperance||Season 2|
|Last Apperance||Season 2|
|Marc is killed in an explosion caused by Nikki.|
|Marc's charred remains.|
Marc was in the US Military before the apocalypse, planning to be deployed some time in the future. However he never got too, as the outbreak began and he was called to fight off the walkers.
At some unknown point, Marc abandoned what remained of the government, joining a group of fellow deserters known as the Rogues. He was a lieutenant of the group, ordering seven other soldiers around, patrolling the highways of Florida, looking for survivors to steal from.
Eventually, the group came in contact with the Orlando group. Tricking them into taking from the seemingly abandoned jeeps left by the Rogues, Marc and his squad held the Orlando survivors at gunpoint, demanding they hand over any supplies they have.
After his demands are met, Marc is called back to the Rogue base. Deciding to have some fun, Marc decides to kill the Orlando survivors, ordering his men to open fire on the group. Before they can though, Nikki throws a grenade, blowing up Marc and his gang, preventing them from killing anyone.
- Possibly numerous counts of walkers and unnamed people.
Marc was shown to be a wisecrack, cocky man who had no qualms about stealing from other people. He's shown to be lustful by the way he acts towards Katrina, calling her nicknames such as "sweetie" and "darling". His sadistic nature is revealed when Marc decides to kill the Orlando group, just for the fun of it.
Marc was a man in his mid twenties, with super short brown hair and malicious brown eyes. He was tall in height at 6'1" and about average in weight, weighing 183 pounds.
- Intelligence: Marc was shown to be rather intelligent, forming a plan to trick the Orlando survivors to make it easier to rob them.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- M16A4: Marc carried the standard issue assault rifle of the army, using it to threaten the Orlando survivors as he robbed them.
- "Do you seriously think that the apocalypse gives you permission to treat civilians like crap?"
- ―Katrina angrily questions Marc.[[src]]
- "You look like you crawled straight out of a pool!"
- ―Marc makes fun of Trix's hair color.[[src]]
- "Whatever you say, kid"
- ―Marc before attempting to murder Marcus.[[src]]
- He's the first named Rogue to appear in the series.
- He's the first rogue to be killed by the Orlando Group.