|Melanie before the apocalypse.|
|Height||5'7" (1.7 m)|
|Weight||133 lbs. (60 kg)|
|First Apperance||Season 1|
|Last Apperance||Season 1|
- "And that's Melanie, she's pretty smart."
Melanie as a school teacher before the apocalypse at an elementary school in Orlando. She was off from work when the outbreak began, grabbing a Mossberg 930 to fight off the walkers.
As the outbreak began, Melanie met up with other survivors, Wallace, Nikki, and Maurice. After being escorted to the top of a skyscraper for evacuation by the military, the group soon figured out that they were abandoned and that Orlando would be firebombed that night.
After the arrival of two other survivors Katrina and Greg, Wallace decided the group would have to leave the roof and get out of the city to avoid being killed by the airstrike that night. The group managed to reach a parking lot, where Maurice got everyone in a van while Melanie and Greg held off the zombies with their guns.
After everyone was in the van, Melanie was unable to get in, as the horde of walkers grabbed her and ate her alive.
- Walkers (Alive)
After providing cover fire for her group, Melanie was unable to get inside the van. She was then eaten alive by walkers, buying the others enough time to escape.
- Possibly a few zombies.
Melanie was shown to be very smart, as a line said by Maurice describes her as "she's pretty smart".
Melanie was a woman in her mid thirties, with curly black hair and brown eyes. She was rather tall at 5'7" and weighed an average 133 pounds.
- Firearm Knowledge: Melanie was shown to know how to operate a Mossberg, using the gun to good ability to take down a few walkers before her death.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Mossberg 930: Melanie was shown using the shotgun to hold off walkers while her friends escaped in a van. The weapon was lost with Melanie when she was killed by walkers.
- "Melanie come on, lets go!"
- ―Maurice's final words to Melanie.[[src]]