|First Apperance||Season 2|
|Michael Phillips Gallery|
Michael was a student in univercity studying to become a psychiatrist. His parents died while he was in high school. His mother from Lung Cancer, and his father died at work. After the accidents, Michael was diagnosed by his professor as a Sociopath, feeling no remorse for any actions he performs.
At some unknown point, Michael joined a group of fellow deserters known as the Rogues. He was a lieutenant of the group, ordering several other soldiers around, patrolling the highways of Florida, looking for survivors to steal from.
Eventually, the group came in contact with the Orlando group. When word got to Michael of Marc's death, he was sent out to avenge his death. On contact with the group, he personally killed a member, Emilio, and a gunfight ensued. Michael took cover, and ended up getting all but one member of his squad killed, including a sniper known as Wes.
Michael went to report back to the leader of the Rogues, Hux, and was mocked for his squads death. On being informed of his demoton for the deaths, he killed Hux and took the position as Leader of the Rogues.
- Possibly numerous counts of walkers and unnamed people.
Michael is a cold-hearted man, with no eyes for anyone but himself. He is a good actor, and can fool almost anyone into believeing his emotions are genuine. When angry, he can go into a state of mind where he no longer thinks rationally, and only wishes to kill.
Michael is a taller man, with short brown hair, and emerald green eyes with specs of gold scattered within them. He has a small scar across his chin. He is well built, bulky but by no means a tank.
- Intelligence: Michael has intelligence, as many sociopaths tend to have. He always thinks out actions and plans before enacting them.
- Medical Knowledge: Michael was studying for his doctorate while in Univercity, and as a result has more knowlage of medicine and treatment.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Balisong Knife: Michael always carries with him a Butterfly knife, useful for up-close kills.
- "Now, Blackbird. Unless you want more friends to die, I will need more out of you. Who leads your little group?"
- ―Michael questions Katrina after killing Nikki[[src]]