|Family|| Lydia Monroe - Wife (deceased)
Trix Monroe - Daughter
|Height||5'11" (180 cm)|
|Weight||195 lbs (88 kg)|
|First Apperance||Season 4|
|Ronald Monroe Gallery|
Ronald was a carpenter who lived in Miami his whole life. He had always been raised by his elder siblings, as his parents were almost never around at his home. Though he was never academically bright, he had a knack for practical tasks. Later on, he would meet and marry Lydia Parsons, who was one year older than him. The two would eventually go on to give birth to their first and only child, Trix. He always neglected her because he never had the parental instincts.
When the apocalypse broke out, Ronald was in Miami with his wife, Lydia.
Ronald first appears in Season 4, where he watches Elias explain the new group needed to present a human sacrifice, in order to thank Yuri for allowing them safe passage into Miami. Ronald witnesses Kevin Durant being thrown into the ocean as sacrifice.
Ronald is the guard then put in charge of Trix, Three Chain, and Nicholas. Whilst he kept watch over them, he recognised Trix as his daughter. He grabs her wrist gently, trying to get her attention. Whilst she is about to call for help, Ronald mentions her real name, before using her nickname. Though he tries to explain himself, Trix takes none of it and storms off, having still held a grudge against him for being negligent.
- Possibly numerous counts of walkers and unnamed people.
Ronald is a well-mannered and considerate man, who wanted forgiveness from his daughter Trix. In the past, it was mentioned that he neglected Trix due to his poor parenting skills.
Ronald was a younger man with icey, cold blue eyes and long, rough brown hair. He was taller, standing at 5'11", and average, weighing 190 pounds.
- Carpentry: Ronald has a knack for carpentry and other practical tasks.
- Survival knowledge: Ronald has a large knowledge of what to do and what not to do when it comes to surviving in the wild.
- Accuracy: Ronald is good at firing guns accurately.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Unknown Firearm: Ronald carried an unknown firearm with him at all times.
Tricia Monroe Edit
- "Wait... It was Trix you preferred, wasn't it?"
- ―Ronald tries to get Trix to speak to him.